Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday.....Fun Times!!!





We had a great day with the Eberhard family. Alicia and I were talking about how well our boys get along. Our oldest two have similar personalities and our youngest two have similar personalities. It's so cute...Bryson woke up today saying "Sawyer is my bestest friend, can I see him today"......awww!! I couldn't resist! Although exhausting, it makes for fun playdates. We started our day out at Laurel park. It was a BEAUTIFUL morning!! Alicia treated us to a yummy Mexican lunch, such a thoughtful friend! After naps we went to Gatlin park to ride on the bike trail and play at the playgroud. I'm not sure if Brayden spent more time disassembling his bike or riding, but either way he had a blast ; ) I had two DIRTY little boys when we got home, lol. After much needed baths and a yummy dinner, they were OUT by 8:30 ; ) I love Sundays with my babies, makes this life a little sweeter!




No comments: