Sunday, September 18, 2011

Counting My Blessings!!

What a BUSY, BUT GREAT weekend we have had!! I attended the Women's Conference 2011 put on by NLC in Little Rock on Friday and Saturday. The speakers and material were great and really helped me see things I was struggling with in a new perspective. I also got to have some much needed girl time, thanks Kristi and Mary!!! My parents came up to spend time with the boys. I'm so thankful for them : ) It does the boys good to be with someone other than Mommy every now and then. Saturday night the boys and I went to church. We are in the Big Screen series and the movie was Tangled....so cute : ) Today was a rainy Sunday, perfect for some family time. We slept in (a very rare thing for us) and spent the day together cleaning house, coloring pictures (thanks Nana for the new coloring books), playing Ironman and Power Rangers, working on Brayden's homework, and getting ready for our busy week. It's AMAZING to me that when you are seeking God's plan for you, he opens all kinds of doors. The Lord showed me this weekend how very blessed I am. Brayden, Bryson, and I are a family, and there is no where I would rather be than with them. I love you sweet boys! It isn't always about being exactly where you should be in life, as long as you are on the right path.......it's about NOT being where you shouldn't be. I have no doubt that being the best Mom I can be to these two precious gifts is exactly where I should be. What a great day to celebrate the Lord!

"For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he" Proverbs 23:7

1 comment:

Casey said...

I'm so proud of you girl! Your boys are blessed to have you! xo