Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fun Family Weekend!




The boys and I just got back in town from a fun weekend at Sissy's! Uncle Keith was in and we were all missing him! Sissy always makes us feel at home and her Southern cooking is GREAT!!! : ) She had homemade vegetable beef soup and cornbread waiting on us when we got there. YUMMY! Saturday I got to sleep in and woke up to the BEST homemade biscuits and gravy with bacon. I'm so glad she doesn't spoil us ; ) After breakfast we went to get supplies for the fun Fall display for Sissy's yard. I LOVE Fall, especially decorating for it!! The boys even got to decorate pick out their own pumpkins and decorate them. My highlight was teaching my son how to throw a football in a spiral. HE IS AWESOME and caught on so quickly!!!! Coach Petrino......he'll be ready to wear that Hog jersey with PRIDE!! I also worked on spiraling his kicks, but that's a work in progress ; ) If the Hogs could have pulled off a win, it would have been icing on a perfect day! We headed back to Conway early today. I had every intention of going to church (we never like missing), but the boys reminded me it was last day of Lion King in the theaters. Disney has it in the vault on dvd, and the boys lost theirs a long time ago. They were SO EXCITED when I told them we were going to see it. This weekend was a great reminder of how much I have to be thankful for! Thanks Sissy for a great weekend!




No comments: