Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Someone's Turning 6 Soon!!!



















My parents wanted the boys this past weekend to celebrate Brayden's upcoming 6th birthday. Brayden knew he was going to see his Nana and ALL WEEK he would ask me after school if today was the day. The boys had such a great time!! You can see from Brayden's expression how excited he was that they decorated the house for him. It was so thoughtful of my parents to get BOTH my boys new bikes and to say they were from me. Thanks Nana and Papa for a great weekend of fishing, bike riding, and a great birthday party! While my boys were away for the weekend, my friend Sara and baby girl Khyann came to town for a visit. We had a great girls weekend. Sunday when I got back with the boys, we went to Eli's birthday party at the Go Kart place here in town. It was so much fun!! The boys had a blast : )























No comments: