Saturday, August 28, 2010

School, so far so GREAT!!!

We just finished our second week of Pre-K and preschool. I am very proud to report that the boys are doing wonderful!! I posted a picture of Brayden's behavior report for last week. He loves his teacher and I have no doubt she loves him!! Bryson has gotten reports saying "perfect", "sweetheart", and "awesome". That is great for a two year old!! Especially when I have talked to some of the other moms whose kiddos got reports saying "working on.....". I love seeing their little projects and hearing all the things they learned about God's love!! I truely enjoy witnessing these growing minds and growing boys! We are blessed beyond measure with these precious babies. What a great way to start the school year! Keep it up boys!!! I'm one proud Momma!

1 comment: