Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Sick Big Boy Now

This has not been a week of good health at the Keirsey home! Luckily, Jimmy hasn't got the stomach virus yet and I pray he doesn't. Brayden got sick Friday afternoon and has been sick ever since. Bryson is no longer running fever or vomiting, but has HORRIBLE diapers!! I haven't been sick since yesterday, but my tummy feels really sensitive. I believe we are keeping Lysol and Gain in business this week! I pray this sickness passes very soon. This was not the way we had hoped our first Memorial Day as a family would be spent (this is the first year Jimmy has been off work on Memorial Day weekend since we got engaged).

1 comment:

Paula said...

Aw, Im sorry! Tucker got a stomach bug on thursday, but it passed quickly and luckily none of us got it. I realized it gets easier when they are older and can run and get sick in the toilet, as opposed to all over the place!