Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Bryson!!































What a bittersweet day for me! My baby boy turned two today. I'm so very proud of him and all the wonderful things he's achieved already in his life, but at the same time I'm absolutely heartbroken that he's growing up. We had to celebrate without Daddy today, but we tried to make the best of it. I had planned to take the boys to Toadsuck Daze, but the weather was not our friend. Instead, we had to eat birthday cake in between tornado warnings, then back to the laundry room for shelter we went. I do believe Bryson had a great day, despite all the circumstances. I told Bryson to put on his birthday hat, he ran to my shower and came out wearing my shower cap instead, LOL. Brayden was a great big brother, as you can see in the pics, and helped read Bryson his birthday card and open gifts. I have a small confession. When I first found out I was pregnant two years and nine months ago, I was hoping for a baby girl. I'm SO HAPPY he wasn't!!!




No comments: