Monday, May 19, 2008

Restful Minds




There is nothing more precious than to watch babies sleep. I would give anything sometimes to sleep this peacefully, without a care in the world. These boys have my heart, and by looking at these pictures I am certain you can see why. Bryson is struggling a bit with having his days and nights mixed up. Brayden has the sleep thing down.........epecially with the help of "Nemo" and "Mr. Elephant". Maybe mommy and daddy can have a good night's sleep again someday soon..............one can only dream........lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Watching babies sleep is super peaceful and precious. It makes a person want to run right out and have a couple. ;-) Seriously, it is very sweet to watch them sleep. I do wonder what babies dream about though. They are both precious angels.

Love,
Elizabeth