Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lunch Date, Pumpkin Patch Fieldtrip, and a Few Extras





















The first picture captures my sweet boy's personality perfectly. We had just got to church and he found a red boa and started dancing without a care in the world. I just adore his free spirit! I was excited to have a lunch date last week with Brayden at his school. He was so excited to see me (I surprised him) and bragged to his whole class that he kissed his mom, lol. Something tells me that won't be very cool to him much longer ; ) This past Friday, Brayden had his first fieldtrip with his kindergarten class. They went to Schaefer's Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze in Mayflower. There were so many fun things for them to do. Brayden had a great time. I am thankful I got to share such a fun day with him! Friday night we met up with some friends at Big Ben's in Vilonia. Their food is YUMMY and the boys had a great time.

No comments: