Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat!




Halloween seemed a bit rushed this year. Before we could get started, I had to drive to Van Buren to get my boys and we didn't get back to town until 5:30. Our first stop was to go see Brayden's friend Audrey. Brayden and Audrey adore each other and Audrey's mom Kristi and I have become friends. Kristi told me that one night when she was putting Audrey to bed that Audrey told her she was a princess and Brayden was her prince, how sweet is that!!! If you would like to know just how big my boys are......Audrey is the same size as Bryson, who is 2, and Brayden is the same age as Audrey. Needless to say, I have big boys ; ) We stopped by our house to pick up Jimmy and away we went. Our Ninja Turtle and Buzz Lightyear hit almost every house in a 2 block radius and filled their bags over half full, not counting all the goodie bags from school, grandparents, and us. We had a couple of Halloween shows for the boys to watch when we got home while they enjoyed some of their treats. Everyone was exhausted from the excitement of the evening and we all were in bed early.......after brushing all the candy out of our teeth of course ; )

1 comment:

Casey said...

I'm so glad to hear you brushed after candy!! Looks like y'all had fun!