Monday, June 14, 2010

Hubby's Grounded Indefinitely





While I was on my way to my mini-vacation this weekend with Amanda, I called my hubby to find out what him and the boys were up to. I knew he had told me he may take "Brayden" to get a hair cut. So the call goes like this......Me ,"Hey honey, what are you and boys up to". Him, "We just got back home from getting the boys hair cut". I said "You mean Brayden's hair cut". He said "Well, I though Bryson needed one too, so I got his cut also". Me "Well how short did you get it? He's only had one hair cut Jimmy!! I love his baby soft hair!". Him "Well, they used a shorter GUARD than I thought". Me, "A GUARD, YOU USED A GUARD ON MY BABY......SEND ME A PICTURE RIGHT NOW". I hang up and am sobbing. So I get the picture and cry harder. Yes, he is adorable, even in this WAY TOO SHORT hair cut. That isn't the point. The point is, I loved running my fingers through his baby soft hair and I can only hope and pray it grows back as soft and BABYISH. I call my hubby back only to let him know that even though it may be adorable on him, he is grounded indefinitely and may never under any circumstances take my snook for a haircut.

1 comment:

Paula said...

It looks really cute, BUT I totally understand!