Friday, April 2, 2010

Momma's Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys!























I know it has been FOREVER since I have posted......5 months to be exact. After purchasing our new computer lastnight I am inspired to blog again ; ), plus with a little encouragement from my dear friend Casey. These pics are of our last trip to Nana and Papa's house. Papa took the boys to get their first REAL cowboy hats and of course the package wouldn't have been complete without the rifles! The absolutely LOVE it at Nana and Papa's, though, they are quite rough on their house (Sorry Nana). I believe Brayden could be on the farm the rest of his days and be perfectly content. Sorry Papa, their is no denying he's your grandson!! They boys have wore their hats and chased each other and "deer hunted" in our house everyday since we have been home. I'm so outnumbered in this house, but so BLESSED to be!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are THE cutest little cowboys I have ever seen!

Casey said...

Adorable.....so good to see your boys growing.....I love the house....especially the rug and the color of the walls in the kitchen!