Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SYTYCD




























So You Think You Can Dance Season 5 was touring in Kansas City this past Sunday. My wonderful hubby got me a ticket to the show and shopping money for my birthday. I invited my best friend Amanda to come with me. The show was AMAZING!! Television doesn't do these dancers justice. I was so excited to see my favorite routines from the season performed. We had such great seats.......three rows off the stage. We felt like we could reach out and touch them. My entire trip was wonderful. We shopped til we dropped, ate at our favorite restaurants, watched SYTYCD, and enjoyed some much needed girl time. Even though it was only an overnight trip, we packed as much into it as we possibly could. I feel so blessed for these little get aways. I can't wait for Season 6 to start touring.......WE'RE THERE!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome that you even got to go at all but to be able to go with Amanda I'm sure made it over the top! Glad you girls had so much fun!